Monday, September 5, 2011

How can I use Blogger in my classroom?

I think that Blogger can be a helpful tool to use in the classroom. I can use blogger in many ways that will keep my parents informed and my students on track. I can update parents on what is going on in the classroom and update the blog with what we do on a daily basis. I can also use blogger to post assignments for students that may have been absent or for students who may have lost assignments or directions between school and home. Example:

This week in the classroom we will be starting our Fundations program in the classroom. This is a program that we have found to be very successful with our students and hope that you will support us in helping your child through this program. I have attached todays math homework to this post, this work is due tomorrow. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment